With Léman Bleu Marin, Caran d’Ache invites writing fans on a soothing journey as the unfathomable waters ripple in the wake of adventurous boats. Adorned in sparkling navy blue lacquer, its body displays a deeply textured guillochage, subtly calling to mind the sailing boats scattered over the water.
TYPE OF WRITING INSTRUMENT
- Roller Pen
- Length 137 mm & diameter 14.8 mm
- Weight: 0.052 kg
- Round body
- “Wake and sailing boat” motif, milled guillochage covered with translucent navy blue lacquer
- Caran d’Ache logo and Swiss Made engraved on the ring
- Cap button carrying the Caran d’Ache identification (navy blue lacquered hexagon)
- Hand-polished, 18-carat rhodium-coated nib
CARTRIDGES AND REFILLS
- Fitted with a fine-tip roller refill (F); can also be used with a fibre refill (F, M).
- Standard case
- Dimensions: 18.4 x 8 x 4 cm
- Weight: 0.242 kg
- Swiss Made